T & C's
Thupello Driving Academy Terms & Conditions
- Clients following courses will not be booked without prior payment irrespective of whether a test date has been allocated.
- All lessons will be paid for in advance. No lessons will be given without such advanced payment.
- Motor vehicles of Thupello Driving Academy will not be made available to clients for tests when there are fees outstanding.
- Lessons must be cancelled or alternative arrangements be done 24 hours in advance, failure to do so shall result in all paid fees forfeited. No money will be paid back to clients under any circumstance. If Lessons are cancelled, new appointments must be made.
- Clients must be punctual for their lessons as no time will be added or money refunded as a result of late arrivals.
- Training sessions lasts 50 minutes. Starting 5 minutes after the hour and continue until 5 minutes before the next hour.
- All clients must at all time have their identity documents and learners license available when attending classes, or getting instructions of any nature. Clients must have these documents with them when going for a test at the testing grounds
- Any client causing damage to any property of Thupello Driving Academy , i.e. (Motor Vehicle, Office Equipment or Documents as a result of negligence will be liable for the costs arising from any damages to such property as may be damaged.